Chateau Pépin d'Escurac - Anne Landureau
Château d'Escurac is a beautiful estate on one of the highest hills in the Médoc. Located in the town of Civrac-en-Médoc, it covers 120 hectares of which 40 are planted with vines. The estate was bought by the Landureau family in 1934. Grandfather Jean-Michel developed the vineyard and brought his grapes to the cooperative for vinification. His son Jean-Marc Landureau, owner from 1990 to 2017, wanted to make the most of the land and created four wines there himself, namely: Château d'Escurac, Château Haut-Myles, La Chapelle d'Escurac and Pépin d'Escurac. The first two are classified as Cru Bourgeois appellation Médoc. Today, his daughter Anne Landureau continues her father's work with great success together with her mother Merete Løwig Larsen and the team that has worked at the estate for many years.